Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect different information about the various parties who may utilize our services. This information may include:
- Information we require to supply our services. When you first sign up for our services, or when you make an inquiry about our services, we request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email details of your primary and secondary contacts, credit card details (if you are paying online). We may also ask for your age and gender. We may also monitor and/or record telephone conversations with you from time to time in order to train staff and to improve our service to you.
- Other demographic information. If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Infinity Shuttle’s products and services.
- Personal information stored on a web site hosted by our reservations software. Any information will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
- Information about consumers. Infinity Shuttle may gather and store information about consumers and their transactions in connection with the provision of its services. This may include information including the identity of consumers, details of the bookings they have made and all other information that is convenient in relation to the provision of its services.
- All the above types of information and any other information we may gather is hereafter referred to as your “personal information”.
- If you don’t provide us with personal information we are unlikely able to provide you with our services.
Use of your Personal Information
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are a data processor. We process the information you provide to us as follows. We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you and in order to fulfill our obligations under our terms of service. Ordinarily, personal information is processed automatically. When you contract with Infinity Shuttle for our services or make inquiries of our services, you will be requested to provide your consent to us to send promotional material to you. If you consent to receipt of promotional material, we will use your personal information to provide you with promotional material. You may stop the delivery or “opt out” of future promotional email from Infinity Shuttle by following the specific instructions in the email you receive. These instructions will tell you how to remove your name from our promotional email list. We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you in relation to upgrading your use of our services, special offers (from us, or on behalf of third parties), with newsletters, surveys, and individual service audits. We may give extracts of our customer lists containing personal information to third party contractors to do this on our behalf. We will ensure that those contractors are bound to protect your personal information to the same standard that we are.
- Identify the source of new Infinity Shuttle customers;
- Monitor and address complaints, other feedback, and to resolve disputes;
- In the case of credit cards, to bill you for services;
- Monitor your compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy and other terms and conditions of supply;
- Comply with our reporting and other obligations to third party licencors (such as reporting to software suppliers the number and identity of software licenses we have issued as part of our products).
We will disclose your personal information, without notice or your consent, only:
- Where we in good faith believe that it is appropriate to disclose information to a party in connection with the efficient provision of our services to you;
- If we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the laws, applicable code of conduct or legal process served on us in relation to our business or web site;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Infinity Shuttle;
- If we consider it necessary to do so in order to enforce or apply the terms of any of our agreements with you;
- To contractors providing licensed collections services, credit card payment processing and CRM services, who comply with our privacy and security policies;
- If we sell our business or part of it; and
- In extreme circumstances, to protect the personal safety of users of Infinity Shuttle’s services, its web site, our staff or the public.
In order to provide our services to you, at your request we will disclose the information which we process to countries outside the EEA. However, that is typically only the case where the information has been collected in a country outside the EEA.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We collect and use your personal information to operate our web site and deliver our services to you and in order to fulfill our obligations under our terms of service. Ordinarily, personal information is processed automatically.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.